Senior Consulting provides census development services for Skilled Nursing Facilities,Assisted Living and Independent Living facility operators, available to a single senior living operator or owners of multiple facilities. Below is a typical roadmap to occupancy enhancement that would be tailored to your specific requirements:
- Our Senior Living Consultants attend an initial meeting at the senior living project location or senior management office with appropriate executive team members. The initial meeting allows us to establish goals and objectives. Furthermore, we focus on the tasks for all responsible parties and coordinate scheduling to complete the project.
- Thereafter, our team member(s) visit all subject facilities that need improved occupancy rates, including a facility walk through and individual meetings with the Administrator and Senior Living Marketing Director. Our Senior Living Consultants mystery shop all competitors and assess area competitors’ services, facilities, marketing efforts and approaches and occupancy rates to see how you can improve your offerings against competition.
- Senior Consulting conducts assessments of senior living management, facility level marketing and admissions roles and responsibilities, and the senior living marketing plan. All marketing materials, admissions packages, promotional materials, and documents or relative protocols and policies are reviewed as well.
- Within 2-3 weeks of all visits to the sites, Senior Consulting will issue findings in a Report to ownership or senior management. It will be comprised of an analysis of the market and your competitors, a summary of your current efforts and suggested changes in marketing, admissions policies, suggested changes in the facility, such as the potential for a memory care center or expanding such a center, and other recommendations. The Report will also include a review of your physical plant in relation to your competition.
- Within 2-3 weeks after issuing the Report, the our Senior Living Consultant can meet with Management to review the Report’s findings, discuss Management’s comments and questions, and assess the potential role of the Consultant in assisting staff in implementing Management-approved recommendations.
Ask us for more information build your senior living facility occupancy rates.